Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 10

http://disclosureverizon.com/

4/7/13 - by Bo

I jumped off the trail to get into neels gap and had to avoid the storm. Everyone will meet me at the cabins later to get outa the rain. Getty sleep and enjoyn the simple things in life. Ganna try and ditch about 20 lbs tomorrow so I can be lighter. My pack has a broken strap so it's tougher to walk and readjust before I head back out.

We got dropped off at dicks creek gap amd put In 10 miles and enjoyed some great comrodery around the camp fire, kinda reminds me of why I'm Doin this... Vic is determined and it helps keep motivated, but I need to relax and remember this is by choice. Meet some likeminded people form all over. Enjoying the excercise and friendships the most outa this experience so far. Ps everything hurts!

Got off the trail a ill early so I could get a massage and the crew will hike in tomorrow, micro hotel is nicer than Safire or budget, but no hikers... To meet people go to Safire plus u get the free ride from the shuttle .

Now at Safire with Eric and the crew and going to Mexican while doin laundry and enjoyn the simple things like running water electricity and a toilet,

No comments:

Post a Comment