Friday, March 15, 2013

Meet & Greet: Bo

I grew up loving the outdoors and living and adventurous life style, traveling often as a child to obscure destinations to experience life in a different way was normal in my family. Shark diving at the Great barrier reef at age 11, hiking machu picchu at 14, and circumnavigating the globe on a ship at 19.  Life is adventure that I have tried to live to the fullest by surrounding my self with like minded passionate people who are as interested in pushing them selves achieve great things as I am.  I studied abroad a few semesters of college, got a degree from the University of Southern California, and started my own entertainment company in LA before moving back to the travel world working as an activities coordinator and tour manager.

This hike was a perfect fit for my life long motto of "why not" My biggest fear is that I get to a point in life where I look back, and realize I never really lived. So before I set out to get my own travel company going its important for me to get another adventure under my belt and live life for amazing memories not material possessions.
 
Love,  Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment